Thursday 28 November 2013

Stag Party Dwarf Gets Apprehended!

Stag Party Dwarf Gets Apprehended!

Dwarfs have always been a Stag Party prank favourite but a group at York Race got a little bit more embarrassment than they paid for. The group at York Races hired "Charlie the Drarf" dressed as a Policeman to be handcuffed to the Stag, ingeniously dressed as a horse. But "Charlie" and his props didn't go down well with the local constabulary who apprehended him!

Speaking to the newspaper, Charlie said: "They said my truncheon - which I'd specially shortened - was a lethal weapon. "I was in bits. I told them, 'we're just having fun - I do this all the time'. But they told me to free Darren and took me to a room. They demanded my name and address - everything."

A spokeswoman for North Yorkshire Police She said: “The items were genuine police issue, the baton being a prohibited item and capable of inflicting serious injuries on a person. The handcuffs were also law enforcement issue, supplied only to those with powers of detention and arrest. “There was no reason for the man to be in possession of police equipment as replica items are widely available for fancy dress purposes. While we have no doubt that the prank was good-spirited and well-intentioned, we must take the safety of members of the public seriously.” The spokeswoman also said nobody was arrested or cautioned in connection with the incident.

Pink Monkey Stag and Hen also arrange a Fancy Dress Dwarfs for your  Stag Party group in Lisbon, thankfully our don't get arrested!


No comments:

Post a Comment