Thursday 28 November 2013

Great Grandmother Gets a Little Cheeky!!

Great Grandmother Gets a Little Cheeky!!

83 year old Barbara Davies, of Poole, celebrated her up coming nuptials with a Vintage Themed Hen Party and a Saucy Butler in The Buff! The 26 guests were treated to Champagne by the Cheeky Buff Butler and also a game of Mr and Mrs. Since retiring at the age of 71 Barbara has travelled the world, including Vietnam, India and Indonesia. After being widowed 17 years Barbara thought her dating days were well behind her, but cupid had a surprise in store when she met her fiancĂ© John Clode, 71, four years ago at her croquet club, Love blossomed and after getting engaged in Cyprus last summer they planned their wedding for this September, they then plan to travel the rest of the world.

Barbara said: “I guess you could say I’m adventurous but for me I just like enjoying life, travelling and I believe you can’t just sit staring at the four walls because the world is not going to come to you. For me my hen party was very special and I wouldn’t have thought in a million years I’d ever have one of these – they weren’t even invented for my first marriage. Most of my friends said they wouldn’t miss it for anything and we’ve had such a good time.”

Pink Monkey Stag and Hen LOVE this story and we salute Barbara for her young at heart attitude, after all "age aint nothin but a number!"

For all the Cheeky ladies that want to follow in Barbara's trail blazing footsteps, Pink Monkey can arrange a Buff Butler on your Hen Weekend in Lisbon or Hen Weekend in the Algarve.


No comments:

Post a Comment